Flavorful and moist baked chicken.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Add all ingredients to list
Yield 4 servings Prep Time – 10 m Cook Time –
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Dip chicken into the mayonnaise mixture, then into the bread crumbs to coat. Arrange coated chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear and coating is golden brown.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.